Avery had her 8 week check-up on September 7. she was 23 inches long and weighed in at 10 pounds 3 ounces. That puts her in the 90th percentile for height and 72nd percentile for weight. She's a big girl! She did great at her appointment and even smiled at the Dr. while he was examining her. She did have to get some shots which was sad, but she only cried briefly and then calmed down when I picked her up. She was a tad fussy that afternoon and the next day but other than that the shots did not really seem to phase her.
We are still enjoying all her smiles although I have still not captured some of the biggest on camera. As my sister says, all cutenes stops when the camera comes out! Here are some little smiles as well as afull body pic the day of her appointment. Don't ask me why I cannot rotate it, I do not have time to figure that out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment