Before I start in on the main subject of this post, let me begin by asking a question: Does this look like a $12 haircut to you????
I took the kids to the park this afternoon while Matt was working on the final exam for his latest course. It was a great park and it had this contraption that kids could sit in and spin around in. Hayden loved it and spent a while there...
Lately Hayden has been getting some big smiles out of Avery, even making her laugh a little. She gets very excited to see him! I have yet to capture it on camera, though I keep trying. Here is one of him keeping her entertained while I was making dinner, which he is good about doing:
I unpacked Avery's play mat for the first time since we left Idaho and she has been enjoying it. Hayden knows how to turn the music on for her and likes to lay with her and help her play.
Such cute, sweet pics! Avery's cheeks are so chubby and Aunt Beth can hardly wait to cover them in kisses!
ReplyDeleteHayden's smile warms my heart. He is such a sweet big brother!