Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately- we've been a bit busy! We finally got our house on the market (for rent) and are getting ready for the move to Ohio in about a month. Currently we are enjoying a visit from Matt's dad and stepmom. Matt and his dad are outside staining and fixing the fence right now. Yay! Avery is still doing great, she is awake more each day and is definitely getting more "vocal" :) She is using her pacifier more, although not all the time. Hayden is looking forward to getting back to preschool next week and I can hardly believe summer is almost over! I enjoyed my first post-baby run a couple of days ago, I just jogged an easy mile but felt great afterwards. I am looking forward to getting back into running. Matt won a golf tournament on base this past weekend, just a smaller fun one but he is gearing up for the town and base championships coming up soon. Matt is also trying to sell his truck; we would appreciate prayers for both that and renting the house before we move!
Here is a picture of Avery to satisfy everyone. She is growing and finally has some little rolls on her arms and legs. One of Joyce's co-workers sent this adorable outfit for Avery and I loved that we had this fabulous headband to match. She was coordinated right down to her binky :) More pictures to come soon- I promise!
She is so cute Amy....I didn't know you all were moving?? Are you excited???
ReplyDeleteYes we are! Looking forward to checking out a new area of the country.
ReplyDeleteYou will be close to us (well about 4-5 hours, i think) kinda excited. Might have to make a road trip!!
ReplyDelete