Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Some Firsts

Yesterday was Hayden's first day of preschool for this year.  He is continuing at the Mother's Day Out program that he was in last year on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  He had been asking for a while when he could go back to school.  He was really excited and seemed to have a great day.  When I tried to ask him about his day or open his back pack to see what he did he would say "after dad gets home."  I got one picture that morning when I dropped him off:

We started getting some hints of a smile from Avery about a week and a half ago.  This morning she seemed really happy and I was able to capture it briefly on camera.  THis afternoon when I gave her a bath she got really excited to hear the water start running.  It is fun to see her develop a little personality and interact with us and her environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment