After Hayden's VERY long nap Saturday afternoon, we headed out to find a spot to play by the lake. While it was warm enough for Hayden to wear his bathing suit and Matt and I to be in shorts and t-shorts, the water was COLD so we limited our play to the sand.
No complaints from this guy:
Matt attempted to cross to the other side with Hayden:
Here's how that turned out:
Being on the beach looking at snow in the Mountains was definitely a new experience for us, and we had a great time walking along the shoreline splashing in the water.
"Cheese:"
"Pizza:"
35 weeks!
I was walking along the ridge of sand when (as would be expected by a person with a normal attention span) it collapsed out from under me and I went sliding on my bum. This may have happened twice. The second time I was able to capture Matt's reaction on camera:
You may think "my, she must have some quick reflexes for a pregnant lady." Nay, he was just laughing for that long. Boy is he lucky he married someone with a sense of humor.
Hayden and Matt spent quite a while digging a trench. (What is it with boys and digging???)
Hayden missed the point at first...
Eventually he caught on :)
We ate dinner at the lodge that night, got one picture on the patio overlooking the course. Hayden chose not to participate in this one.
The next day we visited Gold Fork hot springs. It was fabulous! Matt and I had been there one year in March when we were still surrounded by snow and it was freezing. While that was a fun experience, too, this was much more my speed:
No comments:
Post a Comment