Saturday, June 18, 2011

Visitor

Yesterday when Hayden and I were out for a walk we were approached by this precious little pooch:

She had no collar or tags, but seemed very friendly and had fun playing with Hayden.  I didn't want to leave her out in the street and she seemed bent on following us anyway, so Hayden hopped on his tricycle and we headed home.  She followed us into the yard and spent the afternoon with us...




I posted some fliers around the neighborhood and we gave her some chicken to eat.  That night we made her a little bed with some towels inside a plastic bin on its side.  She curled up and went right to sleep.  This morning when Matt went to check on her, however, she was gone.  She was so tiny that its likely she even slipped under the gate of our fence.  Hopefully she found her way home somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment