Monday, April 4, 2011

Anniversary

March 11 of this year marked 5 years since Matt and I said "I do."  Our actual anniversary weekend turned out to be busy and since Matt's mom was coming for a visit at the end of March we decided to wait until she was here to celebrate.  We finally got to go out this past Friday.  We went to Cottonwood Grille in Boise and had a fabulous dinner.  I would highly recommend it to anyone who lives in the area.  We were lucky enough to have beautiful weather that day so we sat on the patio and saw the sunset while we were eating.  They were not really seating anyone out there after we arrived so we pretty much had it to ourselves.  A very nice time indeed!  A big thanks to Nancy for letting us get away while she was here.
We took only one picture that evening.  I was almost 26 weeks pregnant that day.   


No comments:

Post a Comment