Saturday, March 12, 2011

23 Weeks Pics

Matt just took some more belly pics of me this morning.  I will be 23 weeks tomorrow.  I had a check-up last week and everything checked out great.  Still feeling really well, although I am more tired than usual and having to slow my running down a little.  At this point it could really be called jogging, mixed with a little walking, but as long as I can get in some exercise I am happy.  
The baby is moving a lot these days and is now big enough that you can see some of her movements from the outside.  I was watching TV on the couch the other day and had the remote resting on my stomach.  All of a sudden out of nowhere the remote starting bouncing up and down.  It was pretty entertaining to watch. 
Supposedly she hit one pound this past week, which is amazing to me considering how much my tummy has already grown and how much more growing she will be doing!
We are having a hard time coming up with names that we really love, but have a few that we are considering.  Maybe we will take a poll at some point when we have it narrowed down, and we are definitely open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment