Monday, August 23, 2010

More from GTMO

We had a great second week and weekend here in Cuba with Matt. We didn't do much of anything new during the week, the same trips to the pool and beach, some playgrounds, I got some running in and we made a couple of ice cream trips. This weekend we all went to the driving range at the golf course here and Matt decided to give me a few pointers. We even gave Hayden his own little bucket of balls and let him have at it. I'm not so sure my swing progressed much beyond Hayden's, but at least a fun time was had by all.















Not quite this guy yet, but just give me a few more weeks:








Later that evening we went bowling for the second time. We tried for two games this time but decided that one was definitely Hayden's limit. I'll be honest, my limit is about 1.5 games which left Matt finishing everyone's frames the last half of game two while Hayden and I sat and had a snack and watched. I took some videos before Hayden (and I) were "done", including one of him dancing- best one yet!









No comments:

Post a Comment