Friday, June 25, 2010

My (Little) Cowboy



Last week when my family was in town my dad bought Hayden some cowboy boots at a local store, and my brother bought him a cowboy hat to match. The hat is too small and the boots are a bit big, but he will grow into them. He found them in the guest room one day while playing and took it upon himself to try them on. Aren't you glad I had the camera ready? Look at this cuteness:


What cowboy doesn't run around in his underwear from time to time? I asked him to show them to me, he was happy to oblige.


He had the perfect opportunity to sport his new boots tonight at the town's annual rodeo. I hadn't had the chance to exchange the hat yet, but he tromped around in his too-big boots and loved them! He was pretty tired and just sat quietly on my lap the whole evening, but he did enjoy seeing all of the horses.
I just LOVE this little guy:





While we are on the subject of love and cowboys, have I mentioned lately how much I love this guy?


And how I miss him so terribly? And how I can't wait to be back in arms before long? Because nothing makes me happier, and there's no place else I'd rather be.
What more could a girl want?

Oh, and I almost forgot...what would a small town rodeo be without some country music and dancing?

No comments:

Post a Comment