Monday, May 24, 2010

The Naked Builder

The other morning Hayden actually (finally) managed to stack his building blocks in order of size for the first time. I realize that he was developmentally able to do this (or should have been) long ago, but he is not the most patient kid and would simply give up or ask for help before too long. So when I was in the kitchen making breakfast and heard him yell "mommy, look at that!" I was surprised when I walked in and saw the newly constructed tower. He was very proud to show it off so I took a picture, mainly for his daddy to see but I figured the grandparents and Aunts and Uncles might enjoy it as well.
Matt: you should especially appreciate the fact that he is running around the house with no pants on, just like when dad is home, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment