Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bring on the Summer!

Today we actually hit 80 degrees here in Mountain Home! I was very excited and welcomed the warm weather. Hayden and I got into our bathing suits and headed outside to play.
I found him a little turtle sand box on craigslist and since I have no sand yet decided to fill it with water. It makes for a small pool but he loved splashing around!



Aren't you so impressed by his stylish coordinating ensemble that I took time in picking out for this summer season?



Hayden wasn't either. Here he is 5 minutes after getting outside. Oh well.

After we played outside we headed inside for some frozen pizza. Not the healthiest dinner, I know, but I saw one last time I was at the commissary and it had my name on it.



No really, it had my name on it, see?
It even had organic veggies on it. Can't be all that bad.

Afterwards we played outside some more, followed by a shower and a snack and a movie in his new pj's:
One of Hayden's favorite things to do these days is "race" through the back yard. Here is a little video of him showing off his skills:

1 comment:

  1. My guys would be so proud...they always say, "Guys don't wear OUTFITS!" ;)

    ReplyDelete