This post is really going to have a random slection of photos, but I figured it was about time I got something up! For starters, here is Miss Avery about two weeks ago, right at eight months:
She has still been a fabulous baby. She seems to be close to getting some teeth on the bottom, but has only been a little fussy here and there.
Spring has hit Ohio very early and we have been practically living outside. There is a park very near our house that has a paved path around the pond and a nice play ground. Avery enjoyed her bottle one evening while the whole family was out for a walk:
I have gotten back into doing yoga twice a week, along with running about three times a week. Hayden thinks its fun to do yoga with me so I got out his nap mat from his preschool last year. One morning a couple of weeks ago, he did almost the entire 40 minute video with me in his Woody PJ's:
He likes to narrate by telling me what the instructor said to do next or by saying things like "I am doing great" or look at me, mom!" He does make it very entertaining :)
Avery LOVES her jumperoo these days and spends a lot of time in it. Here is one of the big smiles that are not very hard to get from her:
Of course, when I made my last blog post, Matt was still in Montgomery finishing up SOS. He finally completed the eight week course on March 2 and made it home on March 3. Needless to say, having him home has been heavenly, and we are loving being back together as a family again. I know it was excruciating for him to be away from his family, and no fun staying in a dorm away from home, but I am so proud of him getting through the course. His flight placed 11th in the whole school out of almost 60 flights. What can I say? I am married to a rock star:
Have a ever mentioned that I love Mondays? Mandatory blues. You can say what you want about the dreaded day that ends the weekend; I'll take a case of the Monday blues any day of the week. Oh, and the mustache you see in the picture? Yyyeah...he doesn't have that anymore :).
At Hayden's preschool they made a bulletin board outside the classroom with the title "I am special because..." had all the kids draw a self-portrait, and wrote each child's response below the corresponding picture. Here is Hayden's:
My cup overflows.
(And if you didn't already guess, I made him a "dirt" cake with oreos for his birthday in November.)
I also have to add that my second favorite addition to the board after Hayden's said "I am a secret agent." Four year olds are so funny.
Here is my girl enjoying some sunshine just last week:
Hayden loves riding his bike and we have been doing it every day since winter finally retreated. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago when it was still cool out. We have been in shorts and flip-flops for a little over a week now.
That's all for now!








No comments:
Post a Comment