Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Belly Pics

This past Sunday I hit 17 weeks pregnant, so I had Matt take a few pictures.  Please excuse the dark circles under my eyes as the THREE YEAR-OLD who is acting so cutely in some of the pictures has not been sleeping through the night for about a month and a half.  Apparently this is a phase that many kids around his age go through and, like all phases, eventually passes.  He did sleep all night last night so here is hoping that is the new trend.
I included some "extras" because I thought Hayden was funny in some of the pictures.  Enjoy :)





When we were done Hayden wanted me to take a picture of just him.  So here you go: 


On a happy note, the postman just delivered some new clothes that I ordered on oldnavy.com, so off I go to try them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment