They spent the afternoon/evening setting up the tents and will be spending the night there tonight and for the remainder of the week, but their exercises (whatever it is they entail) officially kick off tomorrow. He will be sleeping out in the woods until next Saturday.
We still have not located his phone. I will keep calling the movie theater but at this point I am losing faith that we will find it!
Hayden and I had a pretty low-key day today. We went to the gym on base this morning where they have an area where he can play while I work out and can still see him. We also made a trip to a local coffee shop this afternoon just to get out of the house. I got Hayden a "treat" (really it was a whole grain granola bar, but he doesn't have to know the difference) and I sipped on some tea while he played with his toy trucks. Other than that we just played at home and finished the evening with an Elmo movie. It was a nice day but I am looking forward to picking the pace up once next week starts!
I hope your week goes by quickly and the days don't drag by! I'll be thinking about you Amy.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are alone for the week. I hope it goes quickly. I loved the parent area at the gym. I just always had to make sure I went in the morning when Dora was on. If someone insisted on having the TV on, that's about the only thing I'll let my kids watch on Nick/Nick Jr.
ReplyDelete